Data Cabling Oxford
CCN Systems is a Midlands based data cabling company who are ideally positioned to deliver services to businesses, education, retail, government and construction sites throughout the Oxfordshire area.
CCN Systems are brand accredited installers, which means that customers can benefit by a 25 year manufacturer backed performance warranty on all new network installations in addition to CCN’s standard two year workmanship warranty. All CCN engineers are fully qualified and time served in copper and fibre installations. All works comply with industry protocol and European installation and performance guidelines.
Data cabling services include:
- Cat5e data cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP, Armoured)
- Cat6 network cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP, Armoured)
- Cat6a data cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP, Armoured)
- Network cabling
- Shielded network solutions
- Multimode fibre optic cabling
- Singlemode fibre optic cabling
- Fibre optic repair services
- Equipment supplies (patch leads, network switches, UPS’s)
- Cat6a sheilded Cabling for AV
- Network testing and fault finding
- Data cabling quotes for competitive tendering
- New network cabinets
- Replacement data cabinets (including de-patch and re-patch)
- Network FLUKE testing
- Data cabling for voice
- Supply of patch leads
All engineers are hold CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work on building sites and vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
Coverage throughout Oxfordshire include Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Wantage and Witney.
For further information on our data cabling services or to arrange a site visit please call 0116 412 0170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.