Hearing Loop Systems
Hearing Loop Systems
Statistics from the RNID say that over 9 million people are deaf or hard of hearing (one in seven of the UK population). 2 million of these people have hearing aids, and of these, 1.4 million people use hearing aids regularly. Does your establishment cater for, or discriminate against individuals with hearing difficulties?
Building Regulation 2002 Part M1 states that newly erected or substantially reconstructed non-domestic buildings must provide ‘aids to communication’ for the hearing impaired. Areas requiring cover include rooms and spaces designed for meetings, lectures, theatres, classes and at service or reception counters when they are situated in noisy areas or behind glazed screens.
CCN Systems offer a complete design and installation service for specification planning, installation and testing for a broad range of fixed and portable hearing loop systems designed for domestic, commercial and educational environments.
Equipment offered includes:
- 2m.sq. PL1 portable hearing loop system (Ideal for restricted person to person contact in areas such as banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, open plan offices and ticket booths)
- 2m.sq. ML1/K double gang fixed counter hearing loop system (Ideal for banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, ticket booths and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage)
- 2m.sq. PDA102C free-standing counter induction loop system (Ideal for banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, ticket booths and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage)
- 2m.sq. VL1/B1 12V vehicle induction hearing loop system (Ideal for cars, taxis, buses and other private/commercial vehicles)
- sq. PDA102L/R/S small room induction loop systems
- PDA102L, ideal for use in small meeting rooms, council chambers, doctor surgeries, etc.
- PDA102R, ideal for small room applications where equipment needs be mounted above suspended ceilings, etc.
- PDA102S, ideal for use in nursing home TV lounges
- sq. DL50/K domestic induction loop system (Free-standing – ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, TV lounges, studies and other domestic applications)
- sq. AK Range induction loop amplifiers and kits (Available in a wide range of kit formats – suitable for use in meeting rooms, waiting rooms, TVlounges, health and fitness suites, churches, etc.)
- sq. to 900m.sq. PDA Pro-range induction loop amplifiers (Ideal for theatres, cinemas, churches, conference halls and other applications where top quality sound is a must)
For further information on our range of induction loop systems or to book a site visit, please call 08454 751749 or email email@example.com