Network Cabling for Business and Education
CCN Systems is a highly experienced network cabling company who offer network cabling services across the Midlands and Nationwide for business environments, education, new build and refurbishment projects.
CCN Systems are brand accredited installers, which means that customers can benefit from a 25 year manufacturer backed performance warranty on all new copper and fibre network installations in addition to CCN’s standard two year workmanship warranty.
All CCN engineers are fully qualified and time served installers. All engineers are hold CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work on building sites and vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
Network Cabling services include:
- Cat5e data cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP, Armoured)
- Cat6 network cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP, Armoured)
- Cat6a data cabling U/UTP, U/FTP. F/FTP, Armoured)
- Network cabling
- Shielded network solutions
- Cat6a Cabling for AV
- Network testing and fault finding
- Data cabling quotes for competitive tendering
- New network cabinets
- Replacement data cabinets (including de-patch and re-patch)
- Network FLUKE testing
- Data cabling for CCTV
- Multi-core, Cat5e and Cat6 Voice cabling
- Supply of patch leads
Based in Leicestershire, CCN Systems are ideally positioned to offer a nationwide service and cover local areas including Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Melton Mowbray, Narborough, Loughborough, Hinckley, Market Harborough, Lutterworth and Rugby.
For further information on our network cabling services or to arrange a site visit please call 0116 412 0170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org