Xirrus Wifi installer in Leicester
CCN Systems is a Leicester based approved installer and reseller of XIRRUS Wifi products. Xirrus is a well-rounded and scalable wireless solution which is simple to deploy and is well suited to operational environments including Education, Hospitality (high density) and Commercial.
Mobility is now the norm and people everywhere expect to connect without wires. The explosion of tablets and smartphones has seen to that. Innovative organisations are using those devices to engage with their customers, transforming business models, and ensuring connectivity under even the most demanding circumstances.
Xirrus are leaders in high-performance wireless networks and deliver the industry’s broadest portfolio of Access Points and Arrays which support a,b,g,n and AC. Their unique modular design provides greater coverage and provides significant savings by reducing the amount of equipment, cable drops, switch ports, and installation labour costs required in the network.
Xirrus Wireless Services:
- Supply and installation of Xirrus Wireless Access Points (WAPS)
- Visual inspection and live equipment wireless surveys
- Cat5e and Cat6 data cabling
- Supply and installation of PoE+ network switches
- Network configuration and VLANS
- Supply of power injectors
- Wireless surveys for voice
- RF coverage and spectrum analysis
- RF modelling and simulations
- Replacement equipment
- Configuration and deployment
- Low cost service and maintenance agreements
All CCN Systems engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work on building sites and vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
The Xirrus advantage for Education:
- Identify and prioritise critical education applications to ensure teaching progresses uninterrupted
- Deploy faster and easier with significantly less equipment and supporting infrastructure
- Support 1:1 and BYOD initiatives with a truly scalable, high performance wireless network
- Speed up and simplify onboarding new student and faculty BYOD devices with full-featured access management
- Future proof your network with technology upgrade path to 802.11ac and other wireless standards without replacing kit
- Simplify operations with zero touch provisioning and turn up of new equipment via automated online activation
Xirrus High Performance Wireless Networks for Public Venues:
- Support exceptionally high densities of users and massive roaming crowds at conferences and events
- Cover enormous indoor and outdoor areas with over 75% less equipment, cable runs, and switch ports.
- Transition gracefully to less congested 5GHz channels through software-programmable radios as mobile devices migrate away from 2.4GHz.
- Scale capacity and adopt new standards simply by adding radios to existing Arrays with no rip-and-replace or changes to the wired-infrastructure.
- Reduce venue operating costs by streamlining expensive administrative functions such as ticketing, registration and mobile point-of-sale.
- Increase revenue with value-added wireless services such as location-based advertising, preferential access, commerce and exclusive content.
As we have in-house data cabling engineers, we are able to offer customers a full end-to-end wireless solution and remove the need to subcontract critical aspects of the project. This ensures all works are delivered on time and to a professional standard.
All projects are professionally managed from survey stage to completion. Our objective is to give the client one point of contact within CCN, who can offer both pre-project advise and deliver regular updates as projects progress.
On completion, all our data network installations are checked with the latest Fluke testing equipment and live wireless tests are made to ensure the correct coverage and quality of service.
As a CHAS (Construction Health and Safety) approved company, we ensure all current health and safety standards are met and operatives are able to work competently and safely at all times.
For further information on Xirrus Wifi or to arrange a site visit please call 0116 412 0170 or email email@example.com