CCN Systems is a network infrastructure specialist and offers a range of fixed price supporting services to ensure your wireless network is correctly specified, delivering a service which meets the operational needs of your environment and is secure.
Often wireless networks are installed but there are a number of environmental and technical factors which may inhibit the performance of the wireless or the stability of client on the network.
As well as choosing the right wireless equipment and configuration, it is equally as important to ensure your copper network is performing correctly prior to installation. Cables can suffer from a number of detrimental influences including electrical interference, poor termination or something as simple as faulty patch leads. Using professional FLUKE testing equipment, we can check each of the performance of your netork cable runs against industry guidelines and submit a report with any recommendations as required.
Wireless Surveys and Services:
- Live equipment wireless surveys to ensure accurate performance prior to investment using vendor equipment including brands such as Xirrus, Cisco, HP, Meraki and Ruckus. We find this approach to wireless surveying gives a realistic account of capability by taking into account vendor WLAN performance and technology.
Each report details;
- Quantity of antennas/radios required to meet practical requirements
- Floor plans detailing expected coverage for 2.4 and 5Mhz
- Likely impact of additional services on the network such as VOIP or RTLS on the WLAN infrastructure
- Summary and recommendations
- Greenfield wireless surveys
- Post installation wireless surveys to check service continuity
- Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a data Fluke cable testing to ensure links to AP’s are correctly installed
- RF coverage and spectrum analysis
- Vendor modelling and simulations
All projects are professionally managed from the outset to ensure survey parameters and objectives are agreed and expectations managed.
On completion, all wireless surveys are presented to the customer in writing, supported by a face to face synopsis.
All engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work on building sites and vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
For further information on wireless surveys or to arrange a site visit please call 0116 412 0170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org